5.7.15

Galway Film Fleadh 2015

What's happening? I'll tell you what's happening. I have two screenings at the Galway Film Fleadh this year! You should go to both.

The first is the Little Cinema Showcase which screens some of the Little Cinema Galway favourites from over the past 12 months. They will be showing my film The Story of Ikerus. Thursday the 9th in the Town Hall Studio at 20:15. Tickets can be bought here. Full line up is here.




The second is the One Minute Film Festival which will be showing 30 one minute short films including a new film by me called Fried Sandwich. I made it specifically for this screening and I'm happy it got chosen. Took two days. Sunday the 12th in the Town Hall Studio at 14:00 and The Cinemobile at 13:45. Tickets can be bought here and here.



You should definitely come to these and say hi and like the films ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment